- The Great Edible Year
- Designing Your Edible Landscape
Designing Your Edible Landscape
Edible landscapes start in the vegetable garden, but they needn’t end there.
- Explore the elements of an edible landscape and discuss criteria for selecting edibles.
- Learn how to include edibles among your existing landscape.
- Explore how to select edible trees, shrubs and annuals to feed the family year-round.
- Find out how including multipurpose elements as well as traditional vegetables in your plant selections will create a beautiful, flavorful landscape.
- Discover how edible landscapes can also lead to healthier eating and cooking.
Class price includes sales tax.