- The Great Edible Year
- Watering Your Edible Garden
Watering Your Edible Garden
Watering is an essential element in a successful edible garden. It is a huge job, messy job. If you are looking for some solutions to watering your edible garden, this class is for you.
- You will learn all about how and when to water, how much your plants need and what tools are best for the garden and your pocketbook.
- Learn how to extend the life of tools and best of all, how to fix a leaking hose.
- We’ll go shopping to see if we can find any “worthy watering tools.”
- Discover how you can use simple drip irrigation in the garden without setting up a complicated system.
- Extras lessons include demonstrations of making a simple drip irrigation line and repairing a vintage ball valve.
- Keeping the water flowing with maintenance and repair tips.
This class will help you conquer watering this season!
Class price includes sales tax.